Our lives are forever changing, how do you know what the future may bring? Will you be able to use stairs? Will your parents move in? How can you remain in your home if you don’t want to leave, yet medically it may seem impossible to stay.
Functional design can be as simple as moving furniture or it can involve renovations to your home, Who needs this?
- You are in our 50+ years and choose to age in place
- You have parents moving into your home
- There is a physical disability
- You have an upcoming surgery that will impact your living arrangements
- You have need for medical intervention such as home care, medical equipment or hospice
As a member of Planning for Senior Life, I work with businesses that assist rising retirees, seniors and their families to make the best choices for their living arrangements. If they are staying in their home or transitioning to something new based on their needs, my goal is to make a safe and aesthetically pleasing environment. Functional does not have to mean unattractive!
Please visit myself and my other colleagues at http://www.planningforseniorlife.com for more information.